We Take Your Privacy Seriously
Here at Mark Mate, we understand the importance of your privacy and do everything we can to be open about the information we collect and how it will be used.If you have any concerns about your privacy at Mark Mate, please email us at Support@markmate.co.uk or click the chat icon to start chatting with us.
All data processed in the Teacher Application is encrypted and only viewable by the teacher logged in.
As part of the GDPR requirements, we ask that all schools using Mark Mate read and sign our Data Processing Agreement which outlines the ways in which we, as the ‘Data Processor’, manage the information you, the ‘Data Controller’ provide us.
How We Use Your Data
Types Of Data
– Contact Details
– Delivery Address
– Payment Profile information from PayPal
– Data that identifies you
– Data on how you use Mark Mate
– Student assessment information (Encrypted)
The following services help us keep Mark Mate running by storing or processing your data on our behalf:
– Infrastructure: AWS (Teacher Application), Hostinger, Cloudflare, Wix
– Analytics: Google Analytics, Facebook (MarkMate.co.uk only, not Teacher Application)
– Interactions: Tawk.to, Simple Forms, Names.co.uk, LogMeIn
– Payments: PayPal, ChargeBee, Stripe, Squareup.com
How We Use
– To keep Mark Mate running
– To help us improve Mark Mate
– To give personalised customer support
– To send information about product changes and offers (only if you allow us to!)
– To deliver your order effectively
– We use only necessary cookies to run and improve the service
– You can turn off cookies but this will mean for example that we can’t recognise you in in-app messaging.
– Click Here to find out more about the cookies we use.